Ok, my schwalbe is back assembled after dismanteling and cleaning it completely. It runs so much better now, i only have to do the electrical instalation now. But i'm still left with some questions, i made pictures of them so here they come.
1. I found a tube running next to the chain (see picture tube.jpg), it exits the enginehousing at the top and at the bottom. What is the function of this tube?
2. The "vergasser" has a little pipe comming out of it right of one of the "Regulierschraube". Should this maybe be connected with the tube from question 1, and what is the function of it? (picture vergasser.jpg)
3. My tachowelle is not functioning at all... i found that the "Schraubenritzel Tachoantrieb" is not one part anymore but two. Is there a way to get them fixed to eachother again or should i buy a new one? (picture tacho.jpg)
4. What kind of oil can a use for the airfilter?
5. how can i check if the "blinkgeber" is functioning? I have a full battery and a multimeter for checking electricity. I want to see if i have to buy a new one because its condition looks bad, the sponges are lsitting loose in the metal housing.
6. i ask question 6 in a new post...
Thanks in advance!