Moped Store

• Hello,
    I am one of the few Simson Schwalbe owner in France. Unfortunately my Kr51/1 had a motor problem. I had to order pieces from Mopedstore.de. Since one week, the store hasn't send the package, even so I tried to call +4934742/952949 (doesn't work), and wrote some emails (with no answer).
    Do you know if Mopedstore is a reliable supplier?
    Thank you

• Moped Store is really hard to achieve.
    I only ordered one time there and luckily it arrived.

But I've often heard that they do not reply to emails and phone are almost impossible to achieve!

attempts to reach just keep it!

Somewhere in here there was already a topic about Moped store.
    Find him not only for the time.

Greetings from Germany
    K.P.

EDIT:
    here ist the topic about Moped Store,
    which I have sought.

Wer Reifen auf die Straße brät, braucht ein 2 Takt Heizgerät...

• Salut,

tu peut annuler le contrat, ecrit par e-mail un "Widerruf". Si tu a deja paye il doit te rembourser. Tu peut m'ecrire un message, si tu a des problemes.

Un webshop souvent recommande est dumcke.de, que je trouve tres bien aussi.

• Did you ask if Mopedstore sends parcels to France at all? If you read the terms and conditions, you can find that they send to Germany.

Or did you give the store a German adress?

• but you can register from about anywhere in the world and they ask for a vat-number "Nur für Deutschland und EU!" so guess they normally deliver to foreign countries as well.

The clause in the terms and conditions was surely recommended by the layer, at least thats what i do.

• It is not possible for a private person to get a VAT number. At least in Germany and I don't think this is extremely different in France. If you want to get a VAT number you have to have a registered business.

Furthermore the part in the registration form where you can enter the VAT number is only for firms and not for private persons.

As far as I know the most shops don't deliver to other countries to Germany because it is too complicated and time-consuming for them.

• VAT-number is indeed only available for firms a.s.o., I just mentioned that to indicate that they might deliver to france. In my experience webshops almost always want to deliver at least to EU/switzerland, at least the webshops I counsel. Its alway hard to persuade them to deliver only to germany (for legal reasons).

• Many thanks to everyone for you very quick answers. I will give it a few more days before asking a refund. I gave a french adress to moped store, and did receive a confirmation by email with a DHL number. However, when I called DHL in Germany they told me the parcel had not left the sender.
    I will keep you posted.
    CMA

• They don't reply on any way of communication but normally they do what you asked for via e-mail. Tried it several times and it always worked. But I won't order there any more - this is no customer service like I expect ...

• It's the last first and last time I order from mopedstore

J'ai regardé sur DHL, Mopedstore ne leur a pas encore donnée le colis, mais les données ont été transférée pour l'envoi.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!